Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Update

Figure I'll update on my life. Haven't been stitching lately-think that I'm coming down with something or I'm still trying to get over staying up the other night with my friend Ken-haven't done that in a really long time and I'm someone who appreciates sleeping. I have one bookcase sorted out of 5. I'm hoping to get another one done today. We'll see how I feel after work. My current job is fine-the usual-so no new complaints. I only have one interview lined up for NC and now I'm getting a little anxious. I've sent my resume out to about 10 places and only have heard back from 2. I'm just hoping that the Labor Day holiday is the reason for it. Scott and I are still hanging tough with our friendship-something for which I am grateful for. The Royal Family are cute, cute, cute, and cute. All of them seem to be doing okay.

No comments: