Sunday, August 10, 2008

Updates

I'll be posting later on with some pictures of stitching that I've done.
Tiger is doing better every day, however yesterday he had a minor setback. Diarrhea. He seems to be okay this morning and anxious to get out of the bedroom. I can tell that he's feeling a lot better because he's becoming extremely feisty when it comes to taking his pills. Only another day of it.
I have a job offer from the interview I had on Thursday. I'm probably going to take it but want to see what the agency that I met with on Friday is going to offer, if anything. I should know by Wednesday.
This upcoming week/weekend should be interesting. The agency that I worked for filed for bankruptcy and there is a meeting of the creditors on Friday. Should be nice and tension filled as it's been reported that several things were stolen by former coworkers and are refusing to give it back. Hope they enjoy jail.
Then, Joey and I are seeing my favorite band, Live, on Saturday. Live is playing with Blues Traveler and Collective Soul. Should be a good concert.
And then finally, I get to bring Tiger back to the vet to get his stitches out. Woohoo!

No comments: