Monday, January 07, 2008

What's Jen been up to?

I've been working on some crafting things-a gift for my cousin and some friendship bracelets to have in store for when I set up my little online business-hope that I manage to get some interest.
Been stressed out with the lack of money coming in. My job continues to not be stable and I'm trying to hang in there but I need additional income to support myself. Hence the little business idea. Plus I need to get some writing done.
Been enjoying the NFL playoffs despite my team not being involved. I'm just hoping for some good games.
I've been recently reconnecting with some old friends of mine-mostly high school buddies. It's sad to see so many people divorced and unhappy and struggling to find themselves.
I need to find my own spot to live but don't have the income to do it. Hopefully, hopefully, hopefully, I'll be part of a miracle and get some money coming in.
Have happy thoughts regarding someone special out there.
Kids are all doing well and snuggling with me like crazy.

No comments: