Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year

Well, I'm thankful that 2008 is behind us. Of course, I'm anxious about what 2009 will bring me. I haven't really thought of resolutions to do but more some goals I'd like to accomplish at some point this year. I don't say resolutions because the things that I want to work on, I've already been doing them. I want to continue losing the weight. I have about another 20 pounds or so that I want to lose. So with that, means bumping up the exercise and watching what I'm eating. I want to read a lot more of my books. I had a "horrible" reading year compared to years in the past. A big reason for that is that I don't have a subway commute anymore. If you're interested in what I've been reading, please check out my book blog. I have several craft projects that I've started and even one that my friend Tricia had asked me to do for her that I want to finish. I'll be posting pictures of their statuses soon. I want to get more of my credit cards paid off, something that I can do with a couple this year. And overall, I just want to be happy. Much happier than last year-no unemployment, no medical procedures for me or my kids, no emergency room visits, no having to borrow money from friends and family.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! Wishing you the best!

Lucy said...

Sounds like a good plan for the new year!!! Best of luck!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Happy New year Jen, I'm sure you'll hit your goal weight if you keep going like you have been!