Saturday, March 14, 2009

So where have I been?

Well, it's been one stress after another. To make it all really quick....Zeitgeist got attached by Tiger a few nights ago and yesterday was acting really strange before I left for work. I fear that the time is coming soon for her crossing the Rainbow Bridge.
Work is work-nothing at all has changed there in regards to my coworker...sigh.
Joey is finishing up his first year at his school and is stressing about a huge project that is due soon.
My physical ailments...if it's not one thing, it's another. Now I seem to be having hives-broke out Wednesday and every day there is a new scratching post on my body. Annoying to say the least.
Crafts-been working on a huge latch hook. Haven't done any cross-stitching in a while.
Movies-check out what I've been watching on my movie blog (listed in sidebar).
Reading-always can see my thoughts on my book blog (listed in sidebar).
I promise that I will post a more detailed blog soon....I swear! I just gotta get to the pharmacy now and pick up drugs....damn itching!

1 comment:

Lucy said...

Could the new cat have anything to do with the itching. I know my cat doesn't do anything to me but sometimes others make me break out.