Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Friendship

What does friendship mean to you? What it means to me is to at least wish someone a happy birthday on their birthday...especially if they have done you a huge favor recently and you have several ways of contacting that person. To just ask a general how are you doing when you have a quick second at work and you are both online....all day long especially after you tell them bad details about something.
For those of you who don't know, yesterday was my birthday. So many people wished me a happy birthday...a lot of them haven't seen me in years or I never even met in person but yet someone who I've shared my hopes and dreams with, did them a huge favor, and asked ME to remain friends with them couldn't even say a freakin' happy birthday yesterday. Well, your actions or should I say lack of actions have put you where you are now. I would say good luck in your new adventures but in my eyes, I would say that to a friend, something that you have clearly shown you want no part of despite you asking me to remain your friend. You know how to contact me should you ever decide to be a friend.

3 comments:

Dawn T. said...

Happy Belated Birthday! It is sad that someone you have been that close with couldn't acknowledge that it was your special day.

Lucy said...

EROS AND I SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! (hope that helps make you feel better!)

Deneezer said...

I still love you...