Saturday, December 12, 2009

Gee, what have I been up to?

I guess I've been more focused on getting over this nasty cold and finishing up my Christmas gifts lately. All the gifts are ready-just need to be shipped since I will not be joining my family this year for Christmas.
I've also been trying to figure out where I'll be living come March. Joey and I will not be renewing our lease and are going our separate ways. So I need to figure out what I can afford and find it.
I've been attending a lot of Joey's band's shows. They are getting better and better with each show. I'm glad that Joey is back to playing on a more regular basis and the guys are really laid back bunch of people. No egos.
My cousin Denise is now a Northern. She had to move out of Florida due to not being able to find a job once she was laid off from her previous one. So she's now in VA and a lot closer to me!
Work is work. Always changing.

No comments: