Monday, November 07, 2011

No motivation

Without having a job (going on almost 2 months now), boyfriend not having a job, I just don't have much motivation to do much. I haven't stitched since Halloween and I NEED to get this gift done. I did go back to Weight Watchers and saw that I had lost 1.6 pounds since August so something right has happened. I search for a job every day and have been on a few interviews. But no solid job. I know that I'm overqualified for some positions that I've applied for but I REALLY don't want to go back and do the type of work I was doing before. So I'm hoping that I can get something done craftwise...just so I feel like I've accomplished something. I might even go looking for some volunteer jobs just so I can get out of the house and do something worthwhile.

No comments: