Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Crafty

I had the pleasure of having some extra time this morning and went to Michael's. Luckily for me, my tax refund had also come in. I managed to behave...slightly. I picked up some fabric, blank bookmarks, some variation DMC floss, and a cross-stitch kit of some Chinese art-something that Scott had mentioned that he would like for when we ever get a house. So with this extra stash....I'm going to throw myself into the 10-25-50 Challenge. This is where you pick how many projects you will finish before you buy more stuff. I'm going back and forth between 10 and 25 but I think that since I know that I'm going to be doing 100 friendship bracelets for charity, I'm going to go for the 25. Let's see how well I do. I figure that I have everything I need to do the gifts that I want to get done this year so off I go! I need to work on my brother's latch hook so I'm going to go ahead and work on it. Have a great evening.

No comments: