Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day

Hope that everyone has a special someone (animals included) to share today with. So far my day's been pretty okay despite the lack of hot water this morning. Last night when I got home from seeing The Color Purple, I found little Rufus sitting on my pillow. I had alerted Scott to the strange new animal sitting on my pillow. He explained that Rufus wouldn't let him go without taking him so he thought he would surprise me with Rufus (a stuffed puppy). I introduced Rufus to Thetford (our adoptive son from VT). This morning, there was Brownie waiting for me on the computer. Scott let me know that Rufus and Brownie are best friends and that he couldn't take one without the other. So now I have two additional little ones. Rufus is kinda of a cocker spaniel, hound mix. Brownie's a chocolate lab. Very cute. Thank you Scott.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Jen! You and Scott have a good one!

Lucy said...

Happy Heart Day, Jen....I want to see pics...even if they are stuffed.

Carol said...

Hi Jen - I saw your comment about wanting the Stonehenge by Silkweaver - it is OK that you do not have PayPal, as you do live in the US :-) Please email me at carolsutcliffe@comcast.net to work it out - thanks!