Monday, October 06, 2008

Writings

I seem to be at a huge roadblock in my writings. I haven't been able to focus on it and then when I do make an attempt, it's crap. This, of course, does not help with my dealing of motivation to actually attempt to get published and preparing for rejections. I know that I wouldn't be that lucky to have something get published its first go around. I've had the perfect opportunity to get some writing done this summer when I've been unemployed and just never took advantage of it. I think now I'm just so frustrated with a lot of things, even though a lot of it is turning around, that I just don't have the mojo to get things accomplished. Depression? I'm not there even though tis' the season. I'm sure that I'll get something accomplished sooner than later...just wish it was already done...now where's that magic wand?

No comments: