Friday, November 28, 2008

I Survived

Yesterday, I met Joey's family for the first time since we started dating back in January. We had Thanksgiving dinner with his dad's side of the family. There was about 30 people there. 30 people! Luckily, there were so many people that I wasn't bombarded by the usual questions. It was kinda strange. And then afterwards, we went to visit with his mother, step-dad, grandmother and his one of his half-brothers came over. Everyone appeared to be nice and I wasn't that anxious about meeting them. Maybe because it's because I've met the boyfriend's family so many times before. Joey had asked me what I thought of his dad's side of the family on the way home and I didn't really have an answer for him since I didn't really get to speak with anyone on a individual basis besides his step-sister. He did tell his aunt, whose house we ate at, that I'd be back...solidified the relationship a little more.

1 comment:

Lucy said...

Glad to hear that went well...Happy Thanksgiving Girlfriend!