Thursday, November 13, 2008

Latest with Jen

Well, first I'll apologize for not really writing anything on here and posting bunch of puppies (aren't they cute).
I've been at my new job for almost a month and I really like it, despite the crazy commute that I have. Even better, the position is going county-so better benefits and an actual government position. Now I just have to make it through the "interview." Shouldn't be a problem as my supervisor is the one doing the interviews and she is always saying that I'm doing a good job.
My kids-Suzie, Tiger and Boots continue to be doing well, despite the changes of food, weather and just overall craziness that they create for themselves.
Joey and I have our ups and downs. We'll see what happens.
I have been working on some latch hook and cross-stitching. I'll hopefully be posting pics soon of some of the stuff that I've been making.
It's been a year that I've been a Southerner and I'm hoping that my future years, where ever they may be, are not as difficult as this one has been.
Weightloss continues to be going well, as people can tell from my quick one-liner posts on Saturdays. No gain in about 8 weeks.
That's about it in the World of Ollie for now

1 comment:

Lucy said...

Sounds like all is looking up for you!!!