Saturday, September 19, 2009

Life Updated

Been a while...first...today's is the day that Scott is getting married. And my thoughts have ranged from sadness to craziness-anyone want to go to NYC and crash it? I do have to say that I have been VERY tempted to go up there this weekend and clearly tell him and Amy the mistake that they are making but I'm better than that. As much as I want Scott to be happy, I don't think that he will be with the decisions he has been making over the past year or so. But it isn't my problem anymore and that is something that I'm still struggling with. Especially when I hear about their wedding and future plans-all which are VERY similar to what Scott and I had discussed. The more I try to move on, it seems the harder something keeps me from doing so.
Joey has been doing fantastic with his new band: Rockshow. The guys definitely appreciate having him as their drummer and he's having fun playing music on a more regular basis. This fact alone has made living together a helluva lot easier lately.
I have the pleasure of having to take my car in today to get it looked at. Seems that oil is leaking onto one of the spark plugs. Not good. Hopefully it's not going to cost me an arm and a leg.
Work has been miserable. We started using a new software program that we were all told that it was going to be better than the old system...well it sucks. Compared to the amount of work that I had to do before, I'm now doing about 5% more. And when the phones get busy, a lot of things are being forgotten. The software doesn't flow correctly and we're constantly being told to wait and it will be fixed. Well, I've almost quit my job a few times...and not just because of the software. One coworker is constantly trying to push my buttons and little does he realize the more that he keeps doing it, the worse it's going to be for him. And I have another coworker (not in my direct unit) that thinks that the world revolves around her and that we're supposed to drop everything to help her...uh no bitch. We're still not fully staffed which means a lot of calls fall upon yours truly because I'm the quickest in the unit-the other two take twice the amount of time that the screenings are supposed to take....which pisses me off and has been addressed but on deaf ears.
I'm still grieving over the loss of Zeit. The others spend a lot of time trying to get on my lap and go to sleep which is comforting...if not annoying when I'm trying to do some latch hook or something.
NFL is back and I can now spend my Sundays wasting away watching the games instead of from watching movies from Netflix.
I think that's about it in a nutshell...until next time.

No comments: