Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Am I just a hiccup?

It seems that in the world of relationships, I appear to be a hiccup in one's road to happiness-in finding that one. Or I've just missed out on being the one-the last serious relationship before they end up marrying the wrong one. Yes, I've been married...married to someone who lied to me when I knew the truth about something that had happened before we were married and I still married him anyone. Several of my relationships since then I've been the hiccup or just missed out on being the one. I guess that's one reason why I'm not looking to remarry. If it happens great, if not, that's cool too. It really is nothing but a piece of paper and maybe a tax break. I do not plan on having the 2-legged children so no need to share a last name with someone else for that matter-and by the way, I never did change my last name when I was married. But I am tired of being that almost.

No comments: