Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Drama or Why I Should Finally Start Writing That Book

So I was talking with my usual weekend phone call-Rob...or my gay friend Rob as I refer to him as...last night instead of the weekend. I was filling him in on the latest goings-ons in my life-new man, new "friends," new stories about the exes, etc. He kept telling me last night that I really need to start writing that book that I've been wanting to do for a number of years. Question is....what would I write about? My life story? Does anyone REALLY want to know what the heck has gone on in my life? Really? Or should I go towards the fiction side? People from the writing class that I took were always interested in a character that I had created. Of course, she's loosely based on me so..........................

No comments: