Thursday, January 10, 2008

Been very hectic

Can't believe that it's been 3 days since I last posted. Lots of things have been happening. I'm now officially officially the supervisor here and since Monday, it has been nonstop madness-meetings, assigning cases, overseeing problematic workers, etc. Hopefully, I'll get rid of my caseload so I can concentrate on what needs to be done for this agency.
Friendships all around me are falling apart-nothing like the lack of communication. And no, Scott, it isn't all about you.
Cats are good....I think. I basically stumble into bed and they all try to sit on me and cuddle so they're good.
Woke up this morning to find that Tracy's dog Lucy decided to chomp away on my books and cds. All thanks to Tracy not having Lucy with her in the bedroom.

2 comments:

Lucy said...

Congrats on the new position...don't overwork yourself tho!!!

Emerald Giant said...

parent hood is one der full
love her more than life
hope your situation settles down congrats?