Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Been a while

I'm recovering from my car accident. Just some bruises and the burn that need to heal. I'm driving a black gangsta PT Cruiser until I find out what is going on with my car.
Work is crazy-trying to get all of these kids authorized so we actually can get paid. I feel like I'm doing a lot of free work since my salary has not been determined yet-not a comfortable feeling. Especially when you only get paid once a month and then sometimes not even on time. It makes me miss the regular paychecks at the hospital and the excellent benefits. Also...to the people back home...please wake up and smell the damn coffee already!
I've been making some new friends along the way down here. It's fascinating what you can learn from others.
I really need to pick up my reading and my craft work. I have been doing a little writing-nothing posted yet but it feels good to get some creativity out.

1 comment:

Dani - tkdchick said...

Glad you're making new friends and contacts! HOpe the work thing settles down for you!