Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Little update

My car is totaled. Not seeing Sami back ever again. I found this out Monday afternoon. So, yesterday, I went to get a new car and succeeded. I'm now driving a 2004 dark gray PT Cruiser. Some out there might be surprised but that was my rental car and I like how it drives. Can't stand the look of it but there is more to a car than just the looks.
The only visible evidence of my accident is my wrist which is still healing. I'll probably have a scar there but nothing too major.
Things at work are hectic and busy. Lots of changes and chaos surrounding me.

3 comments:

Dawn T. said...

I'm glad you are feeling better but sorry about your car.:(

Dani - tkdchick said...

Sorry to hear the car was a write off. I hope your new car grows on you!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new car. Very stylish.