Friday, February 15, 2008

Friday's Feast

This week's Friday's Feast:

Appetizer

Name one thing that is unique about you.
-my loyalty

Soup

Fill in the blank: My favorite _animal________ is _a humpback whale________ but I like _dogs________ too.

Salad

What type of wood do you have for your home’s furnishings?
-I have wood furnishings?

Main Course

Who do you talk to most often on the phone?
-Joey

Dessert

What level of responsibility do you have in your job?
-I'm a supervisor...what does that tell you?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great feast here!:) Happy Weekend!

Anonymous said...

I love your feast. Thanks for filling me up! :)

Happy Friday.

Melanie said...

I have been a supervisor in the past and it can be pretty stressful!

Stop by and see my very first Friday's Feast ;)

Unknown said...

You go girl!

Cool feast! We have been sick, so come check out my Thursday thirteen medicine cabinet and todays feast.

Anonymous said...

Being a supervisor tells me you are good at babysitting. Now how about how responsible you are... ;) :D

Sai Hijara - Ferraris said...

Being a mom is such an honorable and challenging job...said Mom...and I agree with her. ;)

Great feast..happy FF!

**"Liza"** said...

great feast here!have a great weekend!