Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Left open to interpretation

Had an interesting dream this morning that was interrupted by my crackhead cousin. Scott and I were at some function (either sports or concert) and we had driven there. It was in NYC, so the fact alone that we drove was interesting. We met up with his friend Matt and by the end of the thing, Scott was completely ignoring me. I had gotten fed up, said fuck this and went to catch the subway as we were leaving the arena-something that I never would have done. My last looking at Matt and Scott was that they were busy chatting away walking to the car and never noticed that I had left. Before I could find out if Scott ever did notice, Denise had woken me up. I have a strong idea of what this means and it actually gave me some peace.

No comments: