Saturday, March 08, 2008

Guess I have to say it again

I guess I should do one of these type of blogs once or twice a year. This blog is for me. This blog and the others that I have is about my life. Some may not like it. Some may take offense to it. But this is mine. You don't like something that I wrote, sorry, but that's your problem. Don't read it. I've only had to be censored once and that was due to a work related thing that I had gotten very specific about. I am not going to censor myself to make someone feel better. It's called the Freedom of Speech. Maybe when I move out of the USA, I won't have this Right and will have to be censored. But if you do take offense, maybe you need to look at yourself and figure out why something I wrote pissed you off. My objective in writing on this blog is not to piss off or hurt others but to have a record of what happens in my life. Now if you're reading this and getting upset, this is not all about you. Nothing on my blog is or ever will be.

3 comments:

Deneezer said...

???? I'm reading and reading... wtf was so bad that you got into an argument about? Maybe I'm dense or just don't see an underlying tone but yeah..... And you know something. Me interrupting your dream thing.. I don't think you missed much. That's what we call closure down here in the sticks. ;)

Deneezer said...

???? Ok call me retarded but I don't see anything on here that you needed to censor. Except for your discust in my interrupting your dream part. (jk) I see it as perfect timing. You didn't need to know if he noticed because it was pretty obvious that that was the closure that you desperately needed. It was an affirmation that the chapter is closed. It was a wonderful part in your life and you had the opportunity to grow and explore options you never had before. It was a good experience for the most part and although unfortunate that it had to end, you are now able to continue to grow and who knows where the path with Joey leads. Enjoy the ride. Luv ya bye. :D

Deneezer said...

I just realized that the first comment was sent to ya. Don't care which you publish.. I'm just retarded.