Thursday, March 20, 2008

It's been a while

I hadn't realized that it's been 10 days since I last posted. Only a few things have happened. Joey and I moved in together this past weekend. My legs are finally almost feeling normal thanks to the stairs combined with heavy boxes of books. The cats are adjusting. Running around like crazy and being overly affectionate. Now it's just a matter of finding a spot to put all my boxes until we get bookcases to set up all of the books and misc. other things. Also, a couch or loveseat would be important instead of sitting on the floor. Joey and I are doing great in case you were wondering.
Work has been stressful-a lot of things seem to be falling apart and I'm having to attempt to pick them up. Write-ups and firings. The joys of being a supervisor. I'm just trying to focus on my little vacation that I'll be taking in May. Probably won't be going anywhere but relaxing is always a good thing.
Been reading a little more thanks to having no cable or internet yet in the apartment. I need to find my crafting stuff and attempt to set that up. I need to finish some projects like yesterday.
That's about it in my little Ollie World.

2 comments:

Dawn T. said...

Sounds like things are doing well.:)

Lucy said...

I'm sooooo happy for you!!!! Best of luck on the move!