Sunday, March 02, 2008

A little update

It's been a while since I posted anything about me and my life. Things with Joey continue to go very well. Well enough that we are looking for a place to live together. His roommate's lease ends at the end of this month and I need to find a place for me and my cats. So....why the heck not? I didn't have a bad experience when I did it with Scott and Joey and I are pretty much living together now anyway so...
Work is so crazy. Had to attempt to write someone up this past week and when I attempted, she quit. Just got to love being a supervisor. It sucks because she is a good worker, it's just that her emotions get in the way sometimes.
Still haven't finished a book since January. I really need to up my reading time.
I've done a little writing-mostly bare bones to an autobiography with a fictional character. I've been debating on applying to get my MFA in Creative Writing.
I've been doing a little craft work here and there. No finishes yet other than the friendship bracelets. I'm still thinking of setting up a mail order business for them. Probably as soon as I get settled, I'll be concentrating on it more.
Hope that you all out there in Blogville are doing well.

2 comments:

Dawn T. said...

I'm so happy things are going well for you with Joey! :)

Carol said...

Great to hear things are going well for you Jen!!