Thursday, February 19, 2009

Bad Blogger

Sorry for disappearing for over a week. Lots of things are happening. One...I'm still trying to get over whatever physical ailment decides to hit me. Seems like every week it's something new.
Two-I'm heading to NYC this weekend and I'm not really looking forward to it. I'll be seeing Scott. Yes, the ex that broke my heart. Crazy? Possibly. He's moving in with his fiancee and cannot bring his 18-year old cat Zeitgeist. He asked me if I would take her in as he knows how much I love that silly cat if he couldn't find someone local to take her. So now I get to drive 9 hours up, spend the night, and drive 9 hours back down. It's going to be pretty emotional for me and for him as well. Of course, for different reasons. I probably will be going out to dinner with my friend Jerome-still trying to figure out where I want to go.
Three-I do have some happy dances that I can share-but of course the pictures are not on this computer. I'll post them as soon as I can.

2 comments:

Lucy said...

behave yourself and be safe

Dani - tkdchick said...

Safe travels!