Thursday, February 26, 2009

Really Stupid People

So I'm driving into work this morning. Moderate to heavy traffic on a 2-lane highway where I'm averaging the speed limit or a little above when some dumb ass bitch in a suit behind me starts flashing her lights. I ignored her the first time as there is no place to go and I have cars in front of me so I can't speed up for her pretentious behind. So then, she flashes me again. I throw my hands in the air like what do you want. She starts waving for me to go faster or move out of her way. Um...dumb bitch, I have a black Jeep in front of me and cars right next to me. Where the fuck do you expect me to go? Bear in mind, I'm going the damn speed limit and over it. So eventually, like I usually do, I get into the right hand lane near my exit when it's safe and then the bitch starts following me because I'm passing cars on my left. Wow....me passing cars because I'm going the speed limit or above in traffic!!!! So eventually this woman passes me because the traffic in front of me has slowed down-maybe because the speed reduced-and she starts waving her arms at me as she passes. What an idiot. So I then had the pleasure of watching her try to weave in and out of traffic. I'm almost hoping that she got into an accident so she'll learn her lesson. Geesh, some people!

No comments: