Thursday, April 30, 2009

Where's Ollie?

Well, I've been kinda just here. I'm feeling so much less stress now that idiot is gone. I've also been taking some supplements that my GYN gave me to up my serotonin-seems to be working.
I haven't barely done anything craft wise. I'm making a bunch of friendship bracelets for a memorial for someone who passed away last year that I went to high school with. They are having a pig roast in my hometown and since I'm not going to be able to go, I thought that making the bracelets would be something.
I've been watching lots of movies and working out on my WiiFit (thank you again Joey).
I went to the beach last weekend-couldn't resist with the 90 degree temps and bountiful sunshine.
Zeit is losing weight and I feel that the time is getting closer. The rest of the kids are good.
Everything else is pretty much status quo.

2 comments:

Dawn T. said...

I'm so sad to hear Zeit is losing weight.:( Be strong. ((HUGS))

Dawn T. said...

Hi Jen....you haven't posted in a few days...how is Zeit doing? I hope all is well.