Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Blogging

To blog or to not blog...that's what I've been facing lately. When I started this blog a couple of years ago, I was in, what I thought, a much more secure time of my life. I started this when I was with Scott and because he had a blog of his own. I thought that it would be interesting to journal my life for the world to see. And then I started using this blog as documentation of my craft projects. Now, I'm financially beyond broke and who isn't these days? I'm not working on craft projects. My relationship with Joey isn't always the greatest. My cats' health is up and down day by day. Work is forever changing.
I feel that I've been more using this as a place to document cute pictures of dogs and not much else. Not enjoyable for everyone out there and I know that. So I guess I'm wondering if I should continue. So I ask the couple of faithful viewers to let me know your thoughts. I will not publish your comments but would appreciate to hear what you think and what you would like to read about me. I still have my book and movie blogs which I update on a regular basis. Since I haven't been finishing any crafts, my blog for selling is kinda in limbo-not that anyone ever asked for anything anyway.

No comments: