Saturday, June 13, 2009

This week

Has been hell. So many deaths. So many hospital stuff. It's been crazy. A couple of my coworkers lost family members. My former supervisor had to put down her cat. My cousin had to have surgery to remove a kidney stone. My uncle went into hospice yesterday. My friend Tracy's mother has been in and out of the hospital. Joey's grandmother has been in ICU. And one of my dear friends passed away. Talk about things going in 3's...try 7's, 8's, 9's.
Luckily, my kids are doing okay. My immediate family is okay. I'm doing okay despite all the stress just sitting on my upper back and I can't seem to relieve it. The new people at work are working out. The transition to a new supervisor seems to be going fine. My work schedule is back to 4 day weeks. Joey is playing music again.
I'm just hoping that this too shall pass.

No comments: