Thursday, October 27, 2005

And so I've joined

Well, I've decided to join the Blog world after doing some post's on my boyfriend, Scott's blog page. I'll basically be using this page to share my thoughts, feelings, and whatever else I need to discuss. I welcome healthy debate as long as the debators understand that everyone has a right to their opinion. I hope that you enjoy what I have to say and if you don't, you react in a positive manner.

Now on to what's pending in my life....
I'm moving....yet again. This time, I'm doing something rather different. I'm moving in with someone, where my name will not be on the lease. Crazy? Could be. Anxiety level skyrocketing? You betcha ya. All of the other times I've moved in NYC, I've either moved into my own place or had my name shared on the lease with someone. Now you ask, who are you moving in with. Well, that's rather simple....my boyfriend. Some would still say it's crazy given our short history at this time. But when something feels right, it feels right.
So the big moving day is this Saturday. Luckily, I have a moving company so I'm not forced to carry 1700+ books up and down flights of stairs. Yes, that's 1700+ books (all just waiting for me to pick them up and read their every word). I'm a book nut. Hi, My name is Jen and I'm a bookaholic. I am a book reviewer for MyShelf and have been there for the last few years reviewing all types of books. I also am the First Reader list for Harper Publishers.
Well, that's about all for this wonderful cold Thursday (it is Thursday right) morning. Now off to work!

2 comments:

Deneezer said...

Ok.. so. great introduction but what about the world according to Ollie?????? Ready to hear it!!!!

xoxo

silentdibs said...

By the way, there's no reason you can't be on the lease... just say when.