Saturday, March 18, 2006

Productive Saturday

Well, despite not getting the chance to eat Indian food last night due to Scott being caught working late with a project that had to be out, we did get to see 16 Blocks last night-pretty okay movie. Much funnier than I was anticipating. I've been a fan of Mos Def so it was good to see him still doing a great job.
Today has been very productive. I got my ass outta bed early to go to Weight Watchers in my old neck of the woods and I went down for the 2nd week in a row. Came home and got to see Scott on the corner before he headed out to his game day. Happy dance was in style. Got to watch my show that I missed last night, Most Haunted and it was okay-I enjoy seeing Yvette freaking out. Then I headed to Marshall's and Target to get some clothes. Managed to get Scott several new boxers and was disappointed in the selection of business clothes in Marshalls then headed to Target. Managed to do much better and picked up some socks for Scott and some nice blouses for me. Now I just have to find a decent pair of black shoes and maybe some new dress pants. Came home and got to watch some episodes of Oz and worked on a new craft project that I'm making for my mother. Cooked up some great corned beef and spoke with my high school gf-something that I haven't done in a few months. Now I'm watching some George Carlin and waiting for Scott to finish with his gaming pals and come home. So overall, a pretty good day.

No comments: