Friday, June 29, 2007

Friday's Feast

This Week's Friday's Feast

Appetizer
How many pieces of jewelry do you wear most days?
-2-one ring and one toe ring

Soup
What is your favorite instrumental song?
-not sure, I like a lot of them-probably something from Enya

Salad
Who has a last name that you like?
-no one really

Main Course
Name a popular movie you’ve never seen.
-the latest Pirates movie, Scarface

Dessert
Fill in the blank: Nothing makes me _madder__________ like __stupid people__________.

4 comments:

Melli said...

Well! Quick and to the point! I do sense some hostility in that dessert though... ;) (or am I being stupid?)

Gattina said...

That's funny ! you have the same dessert as me ! Stupid people !

Hootin Anni said...

That's the 2nd one for dessert...you both used the same recipe!!

Happy feasting.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE enya too--great feast!