Friday, June 29, 2007

This Week's Adopt a Pet (Local)


This little girl is Zaza and she's a Domestic Short Hair Mix

Size: Small
Age: Baby
Gender: Female
ID: 2394915

Notes: Hi, my name is ZaZa and I`m an 8 week old domestic short hair kitten. I`m a GIRL :)
I`m all ready to be adopted...I`m spayed, dewormed, treated with Revolution to prevent fleas, ticks & ear mites, I tested negative for FELV/FIV plus I`m up to date with my shots and my $75 adoption fee also includes one free vet visit, one free month of pet health insurance and a microchip too!
If you `d like to meet me, just email my friends at NY Animal Rescue for an application. I can`t wait to meet you!

3 comments:

mainely stitching said...

I hope your posting brings about some new homes for the little furbabies out there. Our cat and dog are also from the local shelter. I'd take more ... but my allergies are too bad. :(

Dawn T. said...

How cute!

Unknown said...

Oh how sweet. I'd take her in for certain, but I'm a little too far away .