Saturday, December 15, 2007

A date

I ended up having a date last night with a really nice guy. We were supposed to be meeting up with a divorced/separation support group but when we saw that the hostess wasn't able to make it, we decided to do our own thing. We had a good dinner and conversation at Chili's and then went to see I Am Legend. If you want to read what I thought of the movie, check out my movie blog in the sidebar. I will probably be hanging out with this guy again. It's nice to meet new people in a strange land.

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Hi there hun, I've just come over from the SBQ group to have a look round! Looks like you love your cats :-)

Hope you have a lovely Christmas :-)

Vicki x

Anonymous said...

That's great! Sounds like you had a nice evening with a nice person.