Thursday, December 20, 2007

My life

A lot has been happening. Almost had to return my car thanks to stupid financial bank idiots. So I had the pleasure of dealing with the man who sold me the car, his obvious admiration for me, and other bull shit the other night for about 3 hours. This coming after weeks of being harassed, not by the financial people, but by the dealership. Luckily for me, my dad agreed to cosign for the car since I'm a contract worker and the stupid financial idiots don't accept those type of people.....so I have a much lower interest rate and monthly payment....Thank you Daddy. Sometimes it's a good thing to be Daddy's Little Girl.
Work is just as frustrating. We had an audit. Still haven't heard official word of what we need to do as an agency. But almost every single person that I've spoken to is looking to leave. Not feeling secure at all. Yesterday, my boss asked me if I was willing to help try to get this agency back on it's feet. All I kept thinking was thankfully, I've worked with Cathy for so many years and she knows how to run a program....So Cathy, I hope all those "meetings" in your office rubbed off on me!
Personal life...things with Tracy and I are equally themselves out. Tomorrow is our little Christmas before I head to the damn frozen tundra of NY. Lucy-I have a feeling I'll be shooting through Pittsburgh. The cats are nuts like usual. The guy, Nick, who I had a date with and I are in constant contact via email, texting or phone. He makes me laugh so I've been enjoying talking with him. I have a couple of other guys on the horizon. But I'm not looking for anything serious. Scott and I still talk almost every day. He's certainly moving on with his life. Which does hurt but it's because I still give a damn. I guess that's better than wanting him dead. The ex-husband and I are talking-still not sure why as I certainly don't want much to do with him. Guess it was because at one point we were best friends. The guy, Jerome, that I dated before Scott and I are talking every day and I think that he'll be my first visitor in NC. I'm looking forward to seeing him again and at least play a few games of Monopoly.
Crafting. Still trying to get more done. Don't think that I announced my happy dance. I finished the little Tea for 2 for my Mom. I'm working on a gift for someone so I can't give too much details. If I finish it by Christmas awesome. If not, I'm a step ahead for next year.
Reading. I've been such a slacker. I haven't even finished one book yet in December. Very abnormal for me. It's amazing how much I used to read on the subway back in NYC. If there is one thing that needs to go back in the New Year, it will be my reading. I have way too many books to just have them sit around.
Well, I think that's about all that's going on in my little world. I'm still thinking about the small business venture and getting some writing published out there in the world.
If I'm not able to hop on a computer....I hope that everyone has a safe and happy Holiday season.

No comments: