Monday, December 03, 2007

This past weekend

Tracy and I decorated the Christmas tree-a little too simple for my tastes, but it does look nice.
I do have a happy dance. I finished the gift for my mother. I have to say, I'm impressed with myself. I finished all the gifts for my immediate family, well in advance.
Scott and I talked last night. His cat, Zeitgeist, had a major seizure last night. I have a feeling that the end is very near. She had been having minor seizures-things that looked like a nervous tic that last a second or two. I'm wondering how many she's had when he hasn't been home. It was hard for me to tell Tiger that his girlfriend wasn't doing too well. You had to see the two of them to fully understand. I hope that if she does go soon, she goes quickly and not in pain. I hope that Scott will be okay through this. She's outlasted a lot of his past girlfriends. She's been the one constant in his life for the past 16 or so years.
Now it's back to work and being on call.

1 comment:

Lucy said...

I'm with you...I like a FULL tree...the more on it the better!
Sorry to hear about Zeitgeist....our pets lives are way to short.