Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Attempts

I'm going to attempt to get back to writing on here more often. I feel that with everything going on, I need an outlet. So with that being said....I had surgery Saturday. I'm trying to recover but yesterday I had severe pains and a fever. Thought that I was going to have to go to the ER. Unfortunately I don't know how high the fever was. Not surprising, I feel fine this morning. The fever broke while I was trying to sleep.
Joey has started school and is enjoying it which I'm thrilled for him. Unfortunately, times like last night, I could have used his comfort. But Scott and Denise were there and I thank both of them. Yes, you read it correctly, Scott. Like most people, he's going through his own stress and I hope that I was a little bit helpful last night. He was able to get my mind off my body and made me miss Zeit even more.
I've been watching a lot of DVDs from Netflix. It seems like that is all I can afford to do. That and all the books and crafts I've obtained over the years. Speaking of crafts, I'm still working on the Linus and Lucy latch hook and the cross-stitch for my mom. I should probably charge up my digital camera so I can start taking pictures of at least the cross-stitch.
Hope that everyone out there is doing well.

1 comment:

Dawn T. said...

I hope you recover from surgery quickly!! (((HUGS)))