Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Weekend/Monday

So before I have to head out to a training/meeting.....
I watched a lot of movies this weekend. Jerome had sent me the rest of season of Dexter so I was able to catch up on that on Saturday. I was happy to see the little twists and turns. Sunday, Joey and I watched some movies and relaxed.
I started a new project-a needlepoint project for my aunt and uncle for their little camp in Upstate NY. I've almost finished it already so I'm happy.
Yesterday I started exercising again...slowly as I'm still trying to recover from my surgery. Man, I'm really out of shape and I need to get back to where I'm feeling comfortable within myself again. It's difficult because Joey feels that he needs to gain weight and I need to lose weight. Too bad we don't have a magic wand and do a little switch-a-roo.

No comments: