Friday, April 18, 2008

Long time

I haven't been keeping up with this except for the cute pictures of dogs or other random things. There has been some things going on in my life that I'm chosing not to make public-God forbid I start an uproar with decisions that I make. With the most recent decision, I'm actually doing a much better job in handling it then I thought I would.
I've been working on some crafting projects-a Linus and Lucy Holiday Latch hook-not sure what I'm going to do with it once I'm done-might try to sell it. And a cross-stitch project for my mom. It's of a teacup-since she's been collecting tea pots, I've been trying to find things that are around that theme.
I've finally finished the Harry Potter series. Wasn't too bad. It's a shame that people have seemed to go back to not reading. Thank you land of TV and video games.

No comments: