Tuesday, June 01, 2010

New Challenge

So I read somewhere that there is a daily blog challenge for the month of June-basically you're supposed to have an entry for every day of the month. I thought I'd give it a try. Who knows what craziness I'll come up with but I guess we'll all see what happens.
Update with me-not much of one. Just basically working 5 days a week instead of 4-this allows me to carpool with my friend and helps me save on gas and wear and tear on my car. Not dating anyone at the moment-was hanging out with one guy and then I stopped hearing from him-no biggie. But I have been in contact with a couple of exes that I'm still close with so who knows what will happen-if anything. I'm debating on putting myself up on Match.com or any other of those internet sites-I've always had good luck so who knows. I managed to read 9 books in the month of May-shocking since I've only been able to average around 4 a month since I moved down to NC. Been watching movies, lots of movies. Haven't been crafting and I probably should do something about that since I have so many gifts out there to do.

No comments: