Thursday, July 06, 2006

Another night

by my lonesome. I really shouldn't complain about it. Of course, I wasn't expecting Scott to be going over to Matt's this week and had taken meat out to defrost and I had to cook it up tonight before it went bad. And can I tell ya something? I can cook! Something that Jeremy never really had the chance to experience but that's his loss. I made some Southwestern Mac and Cheese from my WW cookbook. Pretty damn tasty if I say so myself. So now I need to find something to do before Big Brother starts tonight. I kinda wish that I wasn't by myself as I've had a migraine all day long but I don't know if Scott being here would help-he's been kinda low energy lately and it's been getting to me. I almost wonder if this is what Mike, Sal, Jeremy, and Shondu experienced while being with me. So, anyway, I hope that Scott is having fun getting his haircut right now and then playing Sea Strike with Matt. I'm sure that I'll find something to do-I think that Poker is calling me right now since I don't feel like watching this Rachel repeat.

1 comment:

silentdibs said...

I tried to stay in touch with you so you knew i didn't forget about you.