Friday, July 14, 2006

Guess it's really over now

I finally received my birthday gift from my naive and thoughtless brother in the mail today-a gift card to Sears. Luckily, it's something that will be put to use but I still can't believe the nerve of my brother. He had told me that my card was mailed out on my birthday. I called him about 3 weeks after that to tell him that I never received it. His response...was pretty much nothing. No worries. No care. No, okay, Jen I'll look into it. Nothing. So behold my surprise when I get a card with his writing on it. Of course, no return address. So now I'm debating on letting him know that I got it-he never lets me know when he's received his gifts so I'm wondering how he would feel if it was done to him. It's all do onto others as you want to be treated and respect thy elders, etc.

No comments: