Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Life

Well, today's my Friday for the week. One more presentation and back to the office to deal with what needs to be done. Tonight's it's making cookies to bring to Scott's mom's and then we leave tomorrow morning for CT.
I just read my cousin's blog and I'm going to publically state my opinion-move out. You know I love you and I'm looking out for you-he isn't ready and it's not fair to you to have the mixed messages sent day in and day out-move out and remain friends, when and if he's ready and you're available, you'll be there.
Managed to have a quick lunch with an ex yesterday in between presentations. Yes, Scott knew that I was going to meet up with him. He was visiting from Boston for the day and he's doing well. He was glad to see me happy and made several comments about me smiling and laughing more-my excuse? It's amazing what can happen when you get rid of bad situations in your life.
Things with Scott continue to be on pace.
The royal family is cute-in fact the dame Suzie is lying on me as I type this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time in CT!