Sunday, November 12, 2006

More weekend stuff

Had another great weigh-in-down 1.6 from Thursday-woohoo! About 16 pounds left to my goal!
Been working on the needlepoint for my mother and the last touches are taking me a lot longer than I expected. Managed to finish the border and the back stitching. Now I'm left on putting lots of beads on it instead of French knots but the needle is too big for the beads and I'm just not in the mood to go back and forth with the needle and thread right now so another day, another time.
Football news-my team had another win today-the bye week that they had a couple of weeks ago seems to have worked-hell, the beat Chicago last week! :)

2 comments:

Lucy said...

Hurray for you!!!! (and even after vacation!) You go girl! I'm getting the itch to do some cross stitch too. I actually started a cross stitch of a Mastif that looks exactly like Eros' mom who lives next door. I plan to give it to my neighbor...sorta like to Mom from his son Eros!

Anonymous said...

Oo! Are going to get to see a pic?
Great job on the weigh in!! Go Jen go!