Monday, November 20, 2006

Review of Blue Man Group

So I took Scott to see Blue Man Group for his birthday-which happens to fall on Thanksgiving this year. I managed to get first row seats, in the poncho section-which you know can't be good. The seats were small along with the whole theater. Luckily I've lost the weight so I was comfortable. The ponchos were good quality ponchos but they smelled of plastic. The show was good, a lot more comedy routine than I was expecting. The music was good. A lot of audience participation which was amusing. Luckily, the ponchos were not needed. I'm still trying to figure out what their mask/make-up exactly was on their face. Scott laughed out loud a few times and he gratiously thanked me after the show so I'm glad that I took him. I'm not sure if he will add on his review via commenting on this but if he doesn't, he did enjoy it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw them in Las Vegas and loved their show. I don't quite know how to describe them but they were very entertaining. Glad you didn't get too messy.