Saturday, November 11, 2006

Yet another weekend is upon us

And I'm feeling that it's going to be very low-key. Scott and I were going to go to the Chocolate Show but after spending way too much money in Florida and me still doing the Weight Watcher thing, I don't want to go and deal with the crowds of people in a small place. Jeremy and I had gone a few years ago and there was just too many people in a small place that it wasn't worth the price of admission-of course, the free chocolate was always a good thing but not enough this year for my sanity.
So it will probably be craft day and possibly a little gaming with Scott today and tomorrow will be my weigh-in and football.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Milling about with the masses of humanity just doesn't sound like much fun. Have fun gaming, though. Now that sounds fun!