Saturday, January 20, 2007

Another weekend

Scott's off to play games and I'm feeling lazy. I haven't even gotten dressed yet. I did receive 2 bookboxes and have already gone through them to pick out the books I want. Now I just have to wait for the next person on the list to email me their address to mail them off.
I'm planning on starting my brother's birthday present. I also have some other craft projects I want to get started-I can't list them as I'm being watched by one of the recipients.
Tomorrow is Weight Watchers and the Syracuse vs St. John's basketball game. Last year, we had gotten a nasty blizzard right before the game so Scott and I didn't go but the weather is getting an all clear sign for tomorrow's game. I'm looking forward to going as now I only get to watch Syracuse in person when they play St. John's.
Hope everyone has a good weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah...I'm feeling lazy myself.....I have mounds of laundry to do but all I want to do is sit all snuggled on a nice chair and crochet, cross stitch, and read!