Thursday, January 04, 2007

No Respect

That's all I can say about Nick Saban leaving his NFL coaching position at Miami and heading to Alabama. "Oh, I'm not going to go. I'm not going to leave. I made a commitment to Miami" Bullshit. So now my team has to find another coach...hopefully a better one. There's rumors that some of the players are thinking about retirement. The only good thing that I can say is that with Saban gone there is a much better chance that Ricky Williams will never play in the NFL again...at least for Miami. At least now everyone in the NFL and college arena realize that Saban has no loyalty to any team and is willing to go whereever the money leads him...and he isn't even that good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rumors are that Pittsburgh will be losing their coach too.....I'm with ya, girl!