Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Gulp

Well, I'm again taking some steps in getting an advanced degree. This time for forensic psychology even though I only have a couple of things left to complete my Masters in Social Work. I've decided that my interest is not in social work and I want to get back to psychology. What do I want to do with a degree in forensic psychology? I'm not 100% sure. I've thought about doing profiling. I've though about trying to get into the FBI. I've thought about working with adolescents who are considered juvenile delinquients. So who knows what I'll really be doing when I grow up.
That those steps that you might be wondering about-I looked at the admission information for John Jay College-one of the best known schools for forensic psychology and GRE information. I just ordered some GRE prep books from Amazon this morning. So a big gulp for me as I try to figure out what I want!

No comments: