Monday, January 01, 2007

It's the New Year

Time for reflection for those of you who believe in doing that sort of thing. Time for resolutions again for those of you who believe in doing it.
Since I do both.....
2006 brought me my divorce.....finally, continued happiness with Scott, a new job position, better health, continued cuteness of the Royal Family, new friends, connections with my extended family for Scott, less drama (always a plus), some new blog friends, lots of books read, lots of crafts done, death of my last bunnies, deaths of some close animal friends.
What I hope for 2007-ongoing plans with Scott, to be at peace with my failed marriage, a visit from the crackhead, possible moving plans, continued better health, continued weight loss, another full year with the Royal Family, continued less drama, reconnectness with my brother, more books read, more crafts done.
I'm trying not to make any true resolutions other than the continued weight loss and reading and crafting. No set date for the weight loss goal. Not set number for the amount of books read or crafts completed...at least not yet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope all your Resolutions work out for the best for you and Scott...remember, time heals all wounds! My divorce is a distant memory!!! Happy New Year to both of you!

Anonymous said...

An admirable list! Serenity is a good thing as is connecting with family. Sounds like 2006 was a good year. Here's to more of the same in 2007.